LOPD Specialist Office
The LOPD (Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the Protection of Personal Data) includes the obligations that any company or professional that processes personal data in the performance of their professional activity must comply with.
Almost all the companies process personal data, being therefore obliged to carry out the LOPD adaptation, otherwise exposing themselves to significant sanctions by the AEPD (Spanish Agency for Data Protection).
Our office has lawyers specialized in LOPD adaptations of all types of companies: IT, medical centers, foundations, consultancies, property managers, pharmacies…
The adaptation of the LOPD requires an analysis of the situation of the company, both at the organizational and legal level. Said adaptation will depend, among other factors, on the complexity of the company and the type of data it processes.
- File notification.
- Identification and analysis of files.
- Processing of registrations, modifications, or cancellations of files.
- Implementation of security measures.
- Preparation of the mandatory Security Document.
- Drafting of necessary legal contracts.
- Drafting of mandatory legal clauses.
- Analysis of possible data transfers.
- Adaptation of the Web Page to Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
- Permanent Advice.